Monday, April 19, 2010

Good News.


(Joytoy Musketeers^^)

Ok, the good news first.

I cannot tell you how happy I am for me, Foulei and Zidaneii/Thegreatmoneky (he has two characters) to have your Joyeuse's. And we got them all in under two days! It took me two years of hunting this thing on my own with whatever help I could get. The first time I thought I could solo it on my Thief but at the time I didn't know the requirements to try to solo it let alone at the time my evasion wasn't at around 290, which is where you want to be around in when facing Charby. Anything lower than that and you're asking for trouble. The second time I had gotten a lot of help for it but when it dropped someone ninja lotted it from me the bastard. It's ok I blacklisted the whole lot of them for doing that since they didn't give me any explanation. The third attempt was with one of my game mentors who was a Ninja but things got out of hand since we didn't have a healer and by the time we got up some people showed up and took the claim while we were recovering. Attempt #4 was with another ninja buddy of mine and an RDM friend. We were doing great but right around 2% of its life our rdm accidently got aggro from an elemental which messed up our flow and we died.

Attempt 5 was Foulei and Zid, then when it was my turn for mine we got some help from a few other folks. My thanks goes to everyone for trying to help and have had helped out big time!
The sword is pretty handy after all despite my misgivings about it. I'm just really glad Fou and Zid got it for thier Red Mage jobs which I know its helpful to them in that department. While I don't have Red Mage leveled I know too much about it ironically. Between me leveling it on Kujata with an old character I had then and my 1st CoP leader being lvl 75 himself I could write a book about the job....well, kinda lol.


No comments: